Friday, September 16, 2016

Sniplet 75. Return to Xilliam Hell #357 [Fairy Tale Week] [Snooplet]

There were once two brothers who lived in a town by the sea. These two brothers had a good deal of money, as their parents had died a few years ago, and they were free to do whatever they wished. They were identical twins, but Illiam claimed he was the elder brother, and he was constantly looking after Elian, making sure he didn’t get into trouble. Illiam had always been protective of Elian from a young age, and there were those who whispered that Illiam was the cause of their parents death.
Also living in this village was a family of poor hunters, and their eldest son was named Ulmer. And once Elian and Illiam’s parents had died, Ulmer made up his mind that he would marry one of the brothers, so he could provide for his family. He knew neither of the brothers very well, as their parents had kept them locked up in their mansion, but he figured that either brother would do, and so he made a great effort to romance the elder brother.
Illiam found himself taken in by the handsome man at once, and Ulmer distracted him from his worries, his guilt, and his need to watch after Elian every second of the day. And when Ulmer finally proposed, Illiam was quick to accept. But as Ulmer visited the home of the brothers more and more often, he found himself drawn to Elian more and more. Elian, who was sweet, energetic, and kind, meshed better with Ulmer’s personality than the strict and overprotective Illiam.
And as Ulmer developed feelings for Elian, Elian fell for Ulmer. He knew that Ulmer was his brother’s fiance, but he couldn’t help the way that he felt about him. And Ulmer was loyal above all things- he would never go back on his vow to marry Illiam. And Ulmer and Elian were both convinced that the other did not have feelings for them.
But Elian made up his mind. He could very easily be Illiam instead, and if he was him, he and Ulmer could be together. One of the princes of this land lived not far from here, and he was supposed to be a master of the dark arts. Surely he would have a way to change him into Illiam.
In the dead of night, Elian left his home and went to the prince’s castle. It was a massive, grotesque-looking thing in Elian’s eyes, with sharp spikes and tall towers, but Elian had gone too far to turn back now. He stood before the castle and knocked on the front door.
An enormous demon answered the door, and Elian almost screamed and ran when he saw him, but he simply swallowed his fear. Obviously if the prince was a conjurer of demons, he would be able to grant Elian his wish. “What in the world are you doing here?”
“I am here to meet with the prince.” said Elian. “I have a favor to ask of him.”
The demon glared at Elian. “Come in, then, but wait here. Don’t even think of leaving this front room while I get the prince.”
But Elian was far too curious to do so, and immediately he began to wander into the next room of this strange and bewildering palace. The prince was supposedly the second-eldest son of the king who ruled this country and his consort, but everything in this home looked foreign and almost otherworldly. As Elian picked up a jeweled orb full of some strange red liquid, the demon butler rested a hand on his shoulder. “What did I say?”
Elian nearly jumped a foot up in the air and smashed the orb by accident, pieces of it falling to the ground. While the demon butler grumbled and sighed, Elian raised his hands up apologetically. “I’m so so sorry, I didn’t mean to-”
“It’s fine.” came the voice of the strange figure standing across the room from Elian. He was dressed in robes of red and gold silk that covered his entire body, save for his hands, which were covered in gloves tipped in golden claws, and his head, which was covered in a horrifying demon mask, complete with horns. The only natural part of the figure’s body that Elian could see was his long black hair. With a wave of his hand, the orb reassembled itself and rested once more on the table. “Why have you come to my palace, traveller?”
Elian took a deep breath. “I come here in the hopes you can make me into my brother.”
The figure approached closer. “And why did you think that I could do such a thing?”
“Everyone says that you, Prince Xander, are a master of the dark arts. And you just put an orb back together, like right now, right in front of me, so you must know some magic, right?”
Prince Xander laughed as he came closer. “Alright then. You wish to become your brother. Did you bring anything of his?”
Elian shook his head. “No, I didn’t think you needed anything like that.”
Xander approached even closer, and Elian almost felt a heat coming from him. “Then how will I make you into him, if I have no sample of him? How will I know what he looks like, what he-”
“Oh, that’s easy.” said Elian, smiling. “He looks just like me. We’re identical twin brothers.”
It was silent for a moment. Finally, Xander spoke. “You came all this way… so I could use my magic…. to allow you to impersonate…. your identical twin brother.”
“That’s right!” said Elian, smile growing wider. “Can you do it?”
Xander grabbed Elian’s shoulders and shook him. “You absolute idiot! You can already impersonate him! Just pretend to be him, you dolt! YOU’RE IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHERS!”
Elian shook his head. “No, no, that’s not it! I want to become him! You see, the person who I love, he loves my brother, and my brother loves him.”
Xander paused. “A matter of love, then.”
“Yes. I love Ulmer, but I don’t think he loves me back. But if I was Illiam, he would love me back, and we would be together. So I want you to make me into-”
“Yes, I understand what you want.” said Xander, waving his hand dismissively. “But I can’t change fate, and I refuse to make someone love you. That is the only magic I will not use.”
“So you can’t do anything for me?” asked Elian.
Xander shook his head. “No.”
Elian sighed. “Well then, I guess I’ll be going. Um, thanks for having me over, I guess.”
“Who said anything about leaving?” asked Xander.
The demon butler grabbed Elian, who struggled against him. “We both have the same problem,” explained Xander. “We both desire love! I think it would be mutually beneficial if we satisfied our needs together. You will fall in love with me, and I will fall in love with you, and then we will be married.”
“No, stop!” screamed Elian, trying to kick the demon butler. “My brother will be so worried about me! You need to let me go!”
“You’ll be very happy here, I think.” said Xander, “I think I’m an excellent host, and you could have anything you ever wanted. Show our guest to his room, and make sure he has dinner.”
“What should we do with his horse, sir?” asked another demon.
“What? A horse!?” asked Xander, panicked. “Slaughter it, of course! And get its body far from here!”
Elian was dragged up the stairs, sobbing, hoping his brother would find him and rescue him from this monster of a prince.
Illiam awoke to see that Elian still wasn’t in the mansion. There was no trace of him anywhere at all. After getting dressed and eating breakfast (though he had very little appetite), Ulmer came to visit him.
“Is Elian back yet?” asked Ulmer worridly.
“No, he isn’t.” replied Illiam. “I wonder where in the world he could have gone.”
“Do you think we should track him down?” asked Ulmer.
“Of course!” said Illiam. “The problem is just figuring out where he is.”
Ulmer knew well the paths creatures took in the forest, and though they were worn, they managed to find where Elian had left his home, and once they lost his trail they tried to figure out where Elian had gone with their map.
“Where would he even have gone?” asked Illiam. “Was he leaving me? Running away from home?”
“He is an adult.” said Ulmer.
Illiam shook his head. “Physically, I suppose.”
“I think you can be a bit hard on him, Illiam.”
Illiam studied the map, pretending to not feel hurt by what Ulmer had said. “Well, if you spent more time with him, you’d know he can be a handful.”
The prince’s castle was not too far from here, and Illiam pointed to it on the map. “Isn’t the prince supposed to be some sort of dark sorcerer or witch or something? Perhaps he’ll be able to find Elian with his magic.”
“I wouldn’t trust a man like that.” said Ulmer.
“But he seems to be our only lead so far.”
Ulmer sighed. “I guess he is.”
Illiam hesitated near the outside of the Prince’s castle. Honestly, it was quite intimidating. Getting off of his horse, he looked to Ulmer. “Stay here with the horses, I’m going in. If I don’t come out soon….”
“Right.” said Ulmer. He didn’t want to abandon Illiam here, but honestly, if anything happened to him and Elian wasn’t in that castle… it sounded cruel, but it was honestly what he was thinking at that moment. “Good luck.”
Illiam approached the front door of the castle and knocked. After a few moments, the demon butler opened the door. “He- Oh. You must be Elian’s brother, William or whatever.”
“Illiam.” replied Illiam, pushing the butler out of the way. “So my brother is here. Show him to me at once!”
“Sorry, he is in his room right now, the prince has-”
“His room?!” screamed Illiam. “This is not his home! Bring him or the prince to me at once!”
“I am already here.” said Xander, rising from a chair. “I am Prince Xander. And I am afraid your brother will not be leaving. You see, he is to marry me.”
“Marry you!” exclaimed Illiam. “That can’t be right. Why in the world would you want to marry Elian!? And how come he’s never told me of you before?!”
“He came here last night, as he was looking for help obtaining the love of another. I refuse to use my magic to make people love, but I desire love above all things, and so Elian will stay here and we will fall in love with each other, and then we will be married.”
“Oh no he won’t!” said Illiam. “I demand you set him free this moment!”
Xander approached Illiam, examining him closely. llliam couldn’t even see his eyes from behind his mask, firmly secured with a golden ribbon, covering his entire face and part of his neck. “I’m sorry. But I afraid he will be staying here until he agrees to marry me.”
Illiam took a deep breath. He loved Ulmer, but… “Then take me.” he said. “I am equally handsome to Elian, am I not? I will stay here, and you will let Elian go.”
“I would not stay you are as handsome as Elian.” replied Xander, grabbing Illiam’s cheek with a clawed hand.
“Excuse me?!” asked Illiam.
“You are far more so.” Xander bent down, examining Illiam closer. “The look in your eyes… unlike your brother, they are as hard steel. You are made of sterner stuff than he. Yes, this trade is far more than acceptable to me. BRING ELIAN DOWN!”
Elian, his face covered in dried tears, looking horrible, dressed in a beautiful green outfit, was brought down from upstairs by a different demon. “Illiam! Illiam! What in the world are you doing here!?”
“I am here to make a trade.” said Illiam. “Ulmer is waiting outside, he’ll take you home. I am going to stay here in your place.”
“NO!” screamed Elian. “Brother, I beg you, don’t do this!”
“I have no other choice.”
Elian was nearly hurled outside the palace, and Illiam watched him go, trying his hardest not to cry. Once he was gone, he looked to Xander. “I may have agreed to stay here. But know that I did not agree to marry you, or even love you.”
“I never said you must.” said Xander. “I think we will come to love each other in time. That, at least, is my fondest dream.”
Illiam came to find that Xander was a fine, if strange host. Everyone who lived in the palace was a demon, and sometimes Illiam wondered if Xander himself was a demon. He never took off his mask, and while he was there when others ate, Illiam had never seen him eat. So what, if anything, was behind that mask remained a mystery.
Xander’s palace was a strange place, full of things obtained from all over the world, and even beneath it. He had libraries of books of dark lore, and rooms where he performed his magic, and beautiful gardens, where demons tended his roses.
Illiam was beginning to enjoy his freedom. Though others may have seen him and thought he was trapped in a cage, the truth was without Elian to concern himself with every hour of every day, Illiam could finally think only of himself and his own desires. He no longer had to question where Elian was, for he couldn’t help him anyway.
Every night, the last time that Illiam saw Xander each day, Xander asked if Illiam would marry him. And each time Illiam refused. He had already promised Ulmer he would marry him, after all. Even if that vow was no longer one he could keep.
One day, Illiam saw Xander sparring with Kardinia in the gardens, and went down to watch the two of them. While Kardinia used a sword, Xander used only his metal claws, and yet he still seemed to have the advantage in this fight. When they were done, Xander turned to Illiam. “Have you fought before, Illiam? Or are you just interested?”
Illiam shook his head. “I’ve only used a sword once, I wouldn’t really call it fighting.”
“And what happened when you used it?” asked Xander.
Illiam stared at the sword in Kardinia’s hand in fascination. “I killed two people.”
“Would you like to learn how to fight?” asked Xander.
Illiam nodded after a moment of hesitation. “I think I would.”
“You shouldn’t be in this part of the library.” said Xander.
Illiam looked up from his perch on the upper floor of the library. “Really? Why not?”
“I don’t think one who is not a mage should be reading tomes on demon summoning.” replied Xander, coming up the stairs. “They can be very dangerous.”
“I’m just trying to figure out what sort of demon you are.” said Illiam.
Xander carefully closed the book shut and put it back on the shelf. “I could teach you, you know.”
“What sort of demon you are?”
“Magic.” replied Xander, shaking his head. “I think you would have a talent for it, honestly. I’ve never taught anyone before, but…”
So Xander wasn’t going to answer. “I think I would be interested in that. Then I can summon demons?”
“Aren’t there enough demons here, Illiam? Why, I think everyone besides you is partially or completely a demon.”
“Part demon? Yes, I have noticed that some of the people here are-”
“Demons can naturally change their shape.” said Xander. “They can take the forms of humans, or what people would expect a demon to look like, or anything in between.”
The two of them spent several more hours in the library, Xander pulling out books on magic for Illiam to read and explaining the basics to him, but then they both realized it was rather late at night, and so Xander walked Illiam to his room.
“Illiam, I know I ask you this question every day. And your answer is always the same. But Illiam, will you marry me?”
There was a slight smile on Illiam’s face as he stroked Xander’s hand. “I’m sorry, I can’t. Your answer is still no. Good night.”
Elian had been waiting for Ulmer and his guests to arrive all day. Ever since Illiam had been stolen by that horrible creature, that demon prince, they’d plotted to save him from his clutches! And now Ulmer had found two people who had fought dark magicians before and come out on top. They would help them save Illiam.
Ulmer came to the door with the pair, and Elian opened it for them. The two visitors were very strange. They could have been trolls, but they lacked their height and bulk, as well as their shimmering scales. However, they did have the distinctive ears and tails of trolls, and the clawed feet. They looked nearly identical, except one was male, and one was female. “This is Inaile and Elato.” explained Ulmer. “Inaile, Elato, this is Illiam’s identical twin brother, Elian.”
And before Elian could react, Inaile slapped him, right across the face! At least she didn’t have the claws of a troll, but it still hurt! “How could you go to a dark magician and expect him to not do something terrible to you in return? And now your brother bears the burden for your mistakes?”
Elian began to cry, and Ulmer came to him and hugged him tightly. Elian had never told Ulmer why he had gone to visit the prince, claiming that it had something to do with his parents, and Ulmer had certainly sympathized with that.
“I’m sorry!” sobbed Elian. “I know I made a big mistake, I just…”
“Please, don’t hit Elian again.” said Ulmer. “Elian, I-”
Inaile stepped back, putting her hand into her pocket. “I’m sorry. But if you would have never done this, your brother would not be in danger.”
“I never asked anyone to save me!” said Elian.
Inaile rolled her eyes. “But from what we’ve heard of your brother, were you expecting him to?”
Elian didn’t reply, simply sobbing into Ulmer’s shoulder.
Inaile closed the door behind her. “It seems like the best way to rescue your brother will be to stir the local citizens into an uprising and have them all storm the castle. I doubt the four of us will be able to waltz right in and save him.”
“Maybe we could just convince him to let Illiam go…” said Elian sadly.
“Yeah, just ask him politely.” said Elato with a snort. “No way.”
“Do you think we even have a chance then?” asked Elian.
“My brother and I are trained in taking down dark mages of all sorts. We’ve been killing witches, sorcerers, and life-makers since we were ten years old. During this time, we learned some magic of our own, though we rarely use it. Yes, if we train the people here, we will be able to take down the prince.”
“And what if the king hears we’ve killed his son?” asked Ulmer worridly.
“We’ll be halfway to the next kingdom by then.” said Inaile.
“And I’ve heard the king of this place doesn’t even like his son.” said Elato, wiping off a knife. “Maybe we’ll be doing him a favor.”
It happened one day, when Xander and Illiam were sparring in the gardens. Xander was using a sword so there would be a chance that Illiam could beat him (as he was not very good with the weapon) and Illiam seemed, for once, to have the advantage. But, in the heat of combat, Xander did not manage to block Illiam’s sword, and it cut through Xander’s hair and through the golden ribbon that secured his mask.
Before he could grab at it and press it to his face it fell, and Illiam managed to finally see what was behind it.
Xander was a gorgeous human man, with stunning black eyes, an angular face, and thin, long lips. He looked stunned and horrified as he grabbed for his mask, which Illiam picked up from the ground, holding tightly.
“Thank you, Illiam. Now, please, give me back my mask.”
“Why in the world do you wear it?” asked Illiam. “You’re so handsome without it! Why would you hide a face like that from the world?”
And at that moment, Xander began to weep. “It is an attractive face, I am sure, but it is merely a human face! And I do not want to be a human! My father was a demon and my sire a human, and he decided to stay a human, rather than become a demon and allow us, his children, to be demons as well!”
“Wait, I don’t understand.” said Illiam. “First, how can people become demons?”
“When a demon, or the child of a demon and a mortal fall in love, and confess that love to each other, the mortal can decide to become a demon as well. If they do so, then they will be a demon forever, and all of their children will become demons. But if they do not, they will stay mortal, and their children will be mortal, just like them, but they will have the potential to become demons if their lover choses to become one. And that is the sorry state that I am in.”
“And why didn’t your sire decide to become a demon? I have seen all the demons here take human forms, or stay in them completely. There seems to be no disadvantage to it.”
“I know!” wept Xander, clutching Illiam tightly. “What a foolish, selfish thing he has done! What a cruel man, my sire! Denying me of my heritage, forcing me to become a human!”
Illiam did not know if he loved Xander. If he know that he loved him, he would have considered confessing to Xander right then and there, and ending this whole sorry scene right here. But he did not know if he loved Xander, and at any rate, he was engaged to marry Ulmer.
“It was very cruel of him.” said Illiam in reply. He handed Xander his mask. “Here you go. I think you look very lovely with it off, but if you feel more comfortable with it on, I wouldn’t dare stop you.”
Xander put the mask back on, and tied it tightly, and Illiam wondered what else was hidden from his sight beneath those long, all-encompassing robes. “I think that’s enough sparring for today.”
“Will you marry me?” asked Xander, and Illiam shook his head.
“I’m sorry, Xander, but I cannot.”
“You can do whatever you desire, Illiam.” said Xander. “You are a free man.”
“I cannot marry you, and I cannot leave this place.”
Xander looked hesitant. “What if I just left you leave?”
“Don’t even say that!” replied Illiam. “I’ve been the happiest here that I’ve ever been. I can’t go back to Elian and worry about him. I don’t have to take care of his messes, I don’t have to think of him every minute of every day!”
“So even if I gave you your freedom…”
“You can keep it.” said Illiam. “But I think I already have it, honestly.”
“I thought you said it was impossible to make someone love you with magic.” said Illiam. “But this book says you can.”
“It is not impossible.” replied Xander. “I will just not do it. It is distasteful.”
“I think distasteful’s a light word for something like that. And Elian came to you and asked that you do that for him? Why in the world would he do that?”
Xander looked away from Illiam. “First he desired to be you. So that the man who loves you would love him. Not to look like you, but to completely be you, and you to be him.”
“He wanted to be with Ulmer?” asked Illiam.
“Yes.” said Xander. “So that Ulmer would love him, like he loves you.”
Illiam sighed. “I don’t even know sometimes if Ulmer loves me. He says that he does. He proposed to me and everything. But the way he looks at Elian sometimes….”
“So you think that Ulmer already loves Elian? And the whole reason that Elian came here was pointless?”
“It wasn’t pointless.” replied Illiam. “I’m happier than I have ever been in my whole entire life. I don’t have to constantly look after Elian. I hope he and Ulmer have found happiness together. I loved him, but….”
And then Illiam was silent. After a minute or so, Xander prodded, “But what?”
Xander was not expecting Illiam to suddenly wrap his arms around him and sob. “Wouldn’t it be the most terrible thing in the world to love someone and think that they love you back, but to find out that they don’t love you at all, not really?”
Xander could think of many things that were worse, as he had gazed into the pits of hell, read books bound in human skin, and had heard many stories of his grandfather. But he still hugged Illiam tightly and made sure that he didn’t scratch him with his golden claws.
It was a cold fall day when the peasants marched towards Xander’s castle.
“By night’s end, your brother will be returned to us.” said Inaile as she rode besides Elian and Ulmer and her brother.
Elian nodded, trying once again to swallow his fear.
“It appears there are visitors coming.” Sasudama told Xander, who was sitting on a couch next to Illiam, reading a book.
“Visitors?” asked Xander.
“A small group of peasants. It appears that Elian is with them.”
“NO!” said Illiam. “What is he doing here?”
“Do not worry, Illiam. I am sure he is only here to visit.”
Illiam sighed.
“It appears the peasants are actually invading, Xander.” said Kardinia, and Xander rose to his feet, book falling to the ground.
“What?”
Xander’s palace, for all its harshness and spikes, was designed to appeal to him aesthetically, not to be a place that would be hard to invade. After all, he had never thought of anyone invading, and as he had a small army of demons there, he hardly thought that it would be difficult to repel invaders.
But people trained (briefly, but still trained) in fighting demons, and two experts in the field of destroying the supernatural?
This was not a situation that Xander had considered when building his palace.
“Elian stop!” screamed Illiam. “What in the world is this army here for?!”
“We’re rescuing you, brother!” said Elian.
“NO! DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE! EVERYONE, STOP!”
The fighting stopped as Illiam stepped out into the courtyard. “I am happy here! I am happy here not having to watch you every single day of my life!”
“I never asked you to do that in the first place!” screamed Elian.
“Elian, for the love of…. just go home, please, and take these people with you. You like Ulmer, and Ulmer likes you! You two can get married, and-”
“Ulmer, do you…” Elian looked to Ulmer, who was staring horrified at Illiam. “Is that….”
Ulmer looked down before looking to Elian. “Of course it is. I made a mistake when I chose which brother to propose to. Illiam, you’re nice and all, but-”
Elian got off his horse, and so did Ulmer. They looked at each other for a long moment, before they kissed. Illiam looked behind him and smiled at Xander, and as he opened his mouth to tell Xander that he thought he might love him, Inaile shot Xander in the chest.
Xander screamed as the crossbow bolt entered his body. “I-Il-”
“NO!” screamed Illiam, dropping to Xander’s side. “You- you can’t die-”
“I actually can.” said Xander, mouth full of blood. “It’s very possible.”
Illiam pulled the silver bolt from Xander’s chest, but it did nothing but make Xander’s pain even more intense. He sobbed, grabbing one of Xander’s claws, trying to hold the hand beneath the glove tightly. “I was going to tell you…. I was going to tell you….”
“Tell me now.” said Xander. “I’d like to hear what you had to say.”
And at that moment, Illiam realized that he no longer thought that he loved Xander. He knew that he loved him, pure and simple. “I love you, Xander. I love you so much.”
“Would you become a demon for me, Illiam?”
Honestly, being a demon seemed appealing to Illiam even if it hadn't been Xander’s life dream. “Of course I would.”
And then suddenly Illiam screamed as he transformed, becoming a fifteen foot tall grey-skinned demon, with massive horns, wings, two large, sweeping tails, and hooves. “Get out! Get out! Get out of here!”
And the people, seeing the person who they had come to save become a demon, ran.
Illiam chased after them, making sure every last one, even Elian and Ulmer were gone from the grounds. And once he was out of breath, which was several minutes of running later, he looked back to see Xander, robes stained in blood but otherwise looking perfectly fine, standing there.
A moment later, Illiam realized that Xander was a demon. He did not have the horrifying face of his demon mask, or its straight and massive horns, or its jagged fangs. He had the curling horns of a ram, slightly pointed ears, hooves, and his eyes had reversed so he had black sclera and white irises, but other than that he was perfectly normal-looking.
“Is…. is this your demon form, Xander?” asked Illiam.
“What is it?” asked Xander. “Oh no, is it just like I looked before?”
“Not just like it.” replied Illiam, kneeling down to a shorter (but still not Xander-sized) height. “But you are very similar to how you looked before.”
Xander sighed. “I suppose it can’t be helped. Both my father and his father were very human-looking demons. Unlike you, who are large, and very handsome, and powerful.”
“I would like to turn into a more humanoid shape, though. Be the same size as you.” And just as Illiam expressed that wish, his body began turning, and in a few moments, he was just as he looked before, but with the horns and dual tails and hooves and eyes of his truly demonic form.
“There you go!” exclaimed Xander happily. “Now we just need to find you some size-changing clothes for when you transform.”
After they had found some and Illiam had changed, Xander looked to Illiam and grabbed his hands tightly. “Illiam, now that we know we love each other, will you marry me?”
“I don’t know about marriage yet, Xander.” said Illiam, tapping Xander on his nose. “And you need to stop asking me that question every single day! But maybe one day. Maybe soon. And I want to meet your parents first! The king and his consort! And your siblings, and all of them, and maybe after that we can go visit Elian and Ulmer and see how they’re taking the revelation that they like each other, though it looks like they were taking it well.”
And Xander fulfilled every one of Illiam’s requests. And two years later, they were married, with Elian as the best man and Xander’s brother Ehimay as the Ehimay of Honor. Later, they had two children, though one of them was stolen from them, which is a tale for another time.

Author's Note: A story for Fairy Tale Week. The first one requested and also the first I wrote I think? 
... I will confess I really really like transformation stories ("oh really, Cecil? Silver fucking Fire and that elaborate and the several long and elaborate stories you wrote about people turning into trolls never clued us into anything") and that was a major appeal here. 
Word Count: 5620 words
Date: January 11-12, 2016. Another story that took a while to write.
You will see the Xilliam resources have not yet been depleted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment