Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sniplet 11. Sevvie Meets Jiro

"Sevvie, darling, come here!" Sevvie skipped towards her parents. 
"What is it, dads?" Illiam was holding some sort of bundle, and Xander was looking lovingly at it. It was probably a fresh human heart or something. Maybe five human hearts. 
"Sevvie, darling, we have wonderful news. Your new baby brother was successfully born."
Sevvie stuck out her tongue. "What? A Brother! I was not informed of this. I don't want a brother!" 
Xander took the bundle from Illiam and showed it to Sevvie. Inside, a chubby blonde baby gooed at Sevvie. Sevvie poked the baby, and it began to cry.
"Sevvie, darling, let's use our nice hands around the baby." said Illiam, attempting to pat the baby in an attempt to calm it down. "No poking, alright."
Sevvie snarled at the baby. "Its ugly and I hate it!" she screeched. "Why do I even need a brother? Aren't I enough child for you?" The tiefling girl swiped her hands in front of the baby's face, making it cry louder. "You should have at least warned me!"
"We did warn, you, Seva." said Xander. "We discussed your sibling many times this month and last, would you like me to list them all?"
"I thought you dads were joking! There's no reason for another baby! You already have the perfect child, why would you want another one?"
"Sevvie, darling-" begun Illiam, before being interupted by Xander.
"Seva, now I have two perfect children. You, and Jiro."
"What kind of rotten name is Jiro? It sounds like something you eat! Dad, I vote you eat the baby. Then we can all be done with it."
Xander shook his head. "He will be your new brother and he will be raised just as we raised you. You will come to love him, in time."
Sevvie tried to grab the baby from Xander, but failed. She turned around and began to stomp away. "No, I won't! I could never love anything as awful and terrible as this horrible, horrible new baby!"


Author's Notes: Sevvie and Jiro have the best sibling dynamic. Also, more xanfam, all hail xanfam. 
Length: 336 words
Date: Feburary 18th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment