Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sniplet 6. also untitled

Seated on the throne of Uldok, with Helorie by her side, Anya looked up to her fiancee. "You know, it's amazing. Finally, I have almost everything I want." said Anya. "I have almost ultimate magical power, I have the throne, and I have you." 
Helorie smiled in reply. "And I'll soon have almost everything I desire, too." 
Anya nodded. "The only other thing I desire- well, I'll have to wait after the wedding for that one." 
"Will you now?" Even though he almost certainly knew what they were both discussing, he still asked, "And what would make your life even better?"
"Divinity. I'll kill Xander and become a god. And if I fail- well, I need you on the throne to prevent a succession crisis until you resurrect me."
Helorie was mildly shocked. That was wasn't what he was thinking about, not at all. "Oh. I thought you were talking about children."
Anya shook her head. "Though I would like at some point, I'd like to think a little bigger than that. Expand my mind, Helorie. Oh, and you can even be my exarch!"


Author's Notes: For a month, we had no sniplets, and then this comes out. It is a short Anya character reflection. Note how Anya calls her potential children "that". Oh, Anya. Never Change.
Length: 184 words
Date: December 13th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment